Wednesday 6 August 2008

Post Primero


FINALLY... I have decided to start blogging! Although I really don't know how long I can keep up with this. Hah.
Have been taking a long awaited summer break, hanging out around town. Beijing has been crowded lately due to the Olympics (the amount of people in the subway is an obvious sign, I almost suffocated to death in the train), guess it'll only get worse when the games open next week! The weather was great today though; something for a change, sunny and clear, probably cause it was raining the past few days. Hope it stays that way. :)

Regards to all the peeps in sunny island! Miss ya all~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I IS LOVE YOU CHERYL BABY!

Anonymous said...

I was watching the Olympics opening, and just thinking how lovely it would be to be in Beijing now!

Cheryl Ong said...

It would be AWESOME if you were here!!