Thursday 14 August 2008

Super Fun Time!

Summer holidays have been GOOD so far!
Been busy eating, people-watching, clubbing, meeting new people, going around.. just basically having FUN, which I haven't had in quite some time. I'm totally basking in Olympic fever now.. Although a few weeks back, I was still complaining about the 'side-effects' the games would bring us. The closure of our favorite clubs, cheap shopping places and the endless crowd in the subway. I even had the idea of going home if I could. Lucky thing, it seems like I was wrong!! This month had been filled with so many reasons to party.. party and PARTY! Not to mention, I managed to get tickets to a handball game (Denmark vs. Korea & Germany vs. Iceland) and it was AWESOME. Of course, it would be really great if I manage to get tickets for soccer.
P.S: I'll post pictures of the architecture in Beijing soon~Before signing off, I need to give Brien credit for the fun time I had the past week. Thanks for visiting dude! It was great having you around~ Not to forget, Emma and Avilyn (My fellow 'white dengue' peers) for dancing non stop, the makan sessions and all the eye-candy oogling times. Only in Beijing will we be as crazy to take a subway to a club, dance the night away till the sun comes out, go to 7-11 for breakfast and take a subway back. HAHA. Will miss ya guys lots when I leave. PARTY FOR ME WHEN I'M NOT AROUND!! :) Hasta la vista amigos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, looks like fun man! I WISH I CAN GO BEIJING AND WATCH THE SWIMMING!!!

Nancy said...

hey ong!!!!u sure are having a real good time!!! glad to hear that. heard u r going to germany soon yea? Enjoy! ! !

Anonymous said...

Hey darling... thank you so much for what you did for me.... sigh time passes fast n u are leaving me soon!!!!! Don't go baby....blah blah...